31 July 2009

Regular service WILL follow shortly

Apologies for those who usually read this blog, I've been very slack, for a long list of reasons that I wont bore you all with. One of which has been extraordinarily long commutes for the past month which have taken up effectively 5.5 hours of each day, as well as some time off over the northern summer.

Between that, work, sleep and time with the missus, I really couldn't be arsed feeding my daily wisdom (or angry doggerel) to you all. I've enjoyed not giving a damn about the blog ratings as well - there is life outside the laptop!

However, regular service will return shortly. I've long thought I should blog quite separately on matters that I get into Aspergers' Syndrome like detail about - like transport policy and air travel experiences. So I will be doing that, and linking to it from here if it has national political implications.

Most of you couldn't give a rat's behind when horror of horrors, British Airways drops food except breakfast on flights less than 2.5 hours for people sitting in cattle class. Similarly, the intricacies of how the government structures the transport sector or the new Auckland megacity does it, are a minority interest.

However, I will continue to blog both on NZ and the UK as my main spheres of interest.

Starting again next week!

1 comment:

Alix said...

GO TO-
free_ben_and_olivia@live.com
TYPE IN PASSWORD-
Freebenandolivia
DO IT SOON AND SEE WHAT THE GOVERNMENT ARE HIDING BEHIND OUR BACKS.
Government have stalled my emails. Check tonight before the email address closes.
Download information- Do not publish any information.
But beware of the MEAnz cover-up.
Read draft folders- open all folders- take information.

Sorry about spelling mistakes on email account- rushed job.