The policies coming from the Tories are all over the place:
- Council tax to be frozen for two years (a bit wimpish but a start);
- Private rooms for single mothers in hospitals (more government);
- University scholarships for apprentices (still more government);
- Abandon central government housing plans and reduce regulations that hinder construction (ok);
- Wasting £20 billion on high speed rail links and stopping a private company from building a third runway at Heathrow airport with its own funds (appalling);
- Scrapping national child database (excellent); and
Boris Johnson has announced a council tax freeze for London.
However one of them blames career women for the breakdown of society.
Oh dear oh dear, doesn't he recall who one of the most successful recent Tory Prime Ministers was?
So it's better than Labour - but that's about it - it can't stop spending money, and it can't stop interfering with the private sector. *sigh*