As I sit at Auckland Airport a few things come to mind before the battery on my laptop conks out....
1. The weather is bloody disgusting in NZ this visit, except my last and first day (both in Hawke's Bay) and Auckland tonight. Freezing down south, peeing down in Welly. Yuk. I am NOT happy with that.
2. The bread is wonderful in NZ - the fat and sugar added to English bread is revolting and damn if I didn't over consume vogels.
3. Air NZ international lounge complementary massage for those flying to London etc is WONDERFUL.
4. NZ newspapers are 90% crap. (wow really?)
5. NZ bogans are like kids compared to chavs in the UK.
6. Service - a phenomenon unknown in England almost without exception - it used to be like that in NZ - thankfully it has changed.
7. Furniture removalists in the UK - thieves.